Would you love to organize and support a busy sewing shop?
Then become the Shop Helper for sewBoise
· Does your heart beat at the thought of having a busy, variety filled day?
· Are you excited by helping customers?
· Would you love to be surrounded by fashion, design, and sewing?
If you say yes, we need you
sewBoise is a bustling, independent sewing and alteration shop in beautiful downtown Boise who needs an organized, pleasant, energetic, self-starter.
If this is you, it is your opportunity to have a position with a growing group of craftspeople and offer support while you learn everything about a creative and rewarding craft.
Use your skills to:
· Greet and help customers
· Schedule appointments and classes
· Answer phones, texts and emails
· Order supplies
· Organize workload for the team
· Help with marketing, social media, photography and posting
· Be responsible for any and all office tasks as they arise
This job is on site for 10-20 hours per week during our daytime weekday shop hours in Boise.
Starts at $10-13 per hour DOE with raises after good reviews and profit share after probationary period.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please follow these instructions to apply:Please send a brief e-mail introduction with resume’ attached to Erin@sewBoise.com. Questions about the position are welcomed via e-mail as well. Please, no unscheduled calls or visits. Boise State University students and alumni can also view this position on Bronco Jobs.