Would you love to organize and support a busy sewing shop?
Then become the Shop Support Leader for sewBoise
- Does your heart beat at the thought of having a busy, variety filled day?
- Do you feel the thrill of a smoothly orchestrated workday?
- Are you excited by helping customers?
- Would you love to be surrounded by fashion, design, and sewing?
If you say yes, we need you!
sewBoise is a bustling, independent sewing and alteration shop in beautiful downtown Boise who needs an organized, pleasant, energetic, self-starter.
If this is you, it is your opportunity to have a position with a growing group of craftspeople and offer support while you learn about a creative and rewarding craft.
Use your skills to:
- Greet and help customers
- Schedule appointments and classes
- Manage schedules and timelines for people and projects
- Answer phones, texts and emails
- Order supplies
- Organize workload for the team
- Help with marketing, social media, photography and posting
- Be responsible for any and all office tasks as they arise
This job is on site for 37 hours per week during our daytime weekday shop hours in Boise.
Starts at $13-16 per hour DOE with raises after good reviews and profit share after probationary period.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, follow these instructions to apply: Please send a brief e-mail introduction with resume’ attached to Erin@sewBoise.com. Questions about the position are welcomed via e-mail as well. Please, no unscheduled calls or visits.