Do you love sewing, tailoring, and creating beautifully made clothing with your own hands?
Does your heart beat at the thought of sewing, pressing, and completing customer alterations?
Are you excited by fittings and working closely with people?
Do you love to be accurate with marking, cutting and measuring?
Are you thrilled by puzzling out problems and collaborating with other craftspeople?
If you say yes, we need you!
Use your skills:
* Identifying alterations to be made
* Conducting customer fittings and marking for alterations
* Performing professional alterations on a range of men’s and women’s garments
* Handling, preparing, marking and cutting fabric for custom sewing projects
* Working with speed and accuracy
* Safely operating specialty and industrial equipment
This job is on site for up to 36 hours per week during our daytime shop hours in Boise. Starts at $15-20 per hour with profit share after probationary period.
COVID-19 vaccine required.
Training is provided at all levels. Sewing hobbyists with a solid foundation of skills and no professional experience are encouraged to apply! If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please fill in the information below and attach a resume.
Please no unscheduled calls or visits. Questions are welcomed by email.